Butterfinger dip is a sweet and creamy dessert dip that is made with Butterfinger candy bars, cream cheese, whipped cream, and powdered sugar. Here’s a recipe to make Butterfinger dip:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar and peanut butter to the bowl and continue to mix until everything is well combined.
- Add the heavy cream and mix until the dip is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream and crushed Butterfinger candy bars until everything is evenly mixed.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and garnish with extra crushed Butterfinger candy bars, if desired.
- Serve the dip with your favorite dipping foods such as apple slices, graham crackers, or pretzels.
Enjoy your delicious Butterfinger dip!